Woodside/Shirley GP Network Pop-In
Aiming to improve your health and well-being
Please join us for refreshments, conversation, information sharing and hopefully some fun, in a sociable environment.
Every Tuesday from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
In the Main Hall at Ashburton Hall – Ashburton Park (formerly the Library)
- 3rd July 2018 – Trip to Coombe Garden
- 5th July 2018 – Just Be Exercise with Linda
- 10th July 2018 – Carousel Theatre – Best of Britis
- 17th July 2018 – Body Harmony – Light Exercis
- 24th July 2018 – Singing with John Mills & Friends
- 31st July 2018 – Reptiles
Car Park accessible via Tenterden Road. Disabled Access available.
Please see Harry for any watch and jewellery repairs.
A collaborative project between the Woodside & Shirley Network of GP Practices.
For more info contact Bev: 0208 662 1233 (Portland Medical Centre) or Di: 0203 764 0664 (Country Park).
Click here to download this information.